Notable pilots Edit
Professional or experienced pilots, usually of shuttles and smaller ships.
- Pell (cruiser pilot of the Panoply)
- Antoinette Bax (owner and pilot of the freighter Storm Bird)
- Nevil Clavain (experienced in piloting shuttles and corvettes)
- Pellegrino (a shuttle pilot of the Orvieto
- Historically, the term "pilot" was originally used for people who served as operators or steersmen of boats, especially various river boats. Since the rise of aviation and later spaceflight in the 20th century, the original term had been expanded to mean the operator and/or steersman of an aircraft or spacecraft (to the point that it has near-entirely overshadowed the original meaning of the term).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.